Breaking

Πέμπτη 27 Ιουνίου 2019

Facebook dies! Come to VK


Sunday, the 23rd of June 2019 and the administrators of Facebook have just take down my profile for one more time and without an apparent reason. To be precise, the last political profile I tried to create to share my opinion via that medium.

And I say last, because the administrators have made it clear to me that I am a persona non grata, since my opinion is disturbing to them and those they serve.

I can't even recll the number of profiles I have made up to this date and the number of times I have validated my information through a mobile phone or by giving them my ID. There must have been 9 for sure, all taken down because of my political beliefs and especially because of my support for the Palestinian resistance and the Axis of Resistance in general.

This might be something that means I'm one of a kind among Greek users (maybe worldwide too?)
The funny thing is that last time around, knowing the administrators' policy, I had an experiment: I only uploaded Greek pop-folk music, without any political posts. The profile went down anyway.

I'm not sure if I am being reported by Greek zionists, SYRIZA government supporters or if the propaganda website Greek Hoaxes have a file on me. What is certain is that the things I speak for and write for, are disturbing some. Who? Israel and all those who defend it in Greece. This is why they want me to have no voice! Especially in an era when there is a lot at stake regarding Israel's interests in Greece.


What everybody has to realize is that if I, being more active and very open in voicing my opinion without fear, with my name and face in plain site, am a victim of censorship because of what I stand for, then there is for sure going to be more of this. Everybody else will be at my place at some point.
For this reason I make a call for you to leave Facebook and move in unison to VK. Facebook is not a safe space and does not offer freedom of speech and opinion. It is a place of censorship and Israeli interest, silencing all voices of resistance against the global oligarchy - and it's only going to get worse.

I have decided to not have a political voice on Facebook. For some more time my blog page will be on there (until that is taken down too,) while an effort will be made to create a page for the Greek Front of Resistance and Solidatiry for Palestine "Ghassan Kanafani" on VK for everybody to keep up to date.

Given the chance, I share my VK profile with and whoever wants to can add me there.

Christopher Triantaphillos

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου